All printables are completely custom, so prices vary. Feel free to email me or message me on Facebook for a custom quote. Generally, I charge $25 for the first page and $5 for each page thereafter. If needed, I also ask for reimbursement of any clipart or elements purchased for the design (or you may provide your own).
For large packages, I do offer multi-page discounts of 10% for 10+ pages, 15% for 25+ pages, and 20% for 50+ pages. Monthly contracts are a straight $5 per page after the first three months are fulfilled. After one year, consistently contracted clients receive a 10% discount on their ongoing contract price for printables only (any new services added to the contract are still regular price).
I can also create an attractive social media image package for you upon request (Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest images), for an additional $20 for 3 (or $8 each). These aren’t your average Canva or PicMonkey layouts. They are created with Photoshop and include shadowing, custom fonts and colors, and your own branding.
Optional Add-ons: Photography layouts of printable designs are $75 and include two horizontal and two vertical photos on a white or flat surface (for example, wood grain), plus two horizontal and two vertical photos of the printables in use (child or adult hand shown in action). Images are edited in Lightroom and Photoshop and cropped to your desired size. Mockups are $35 each.
The perfect logo for your business is just a matter of making your request! Let me design a one-of-a-kind logo for you.
- Complete Logo Design $20-$250
- $20 per hour, billed weekly. Price depends on multiple factors such as simplicity of style and number of edits/changes requested. Maximum charge $250.
I can write, edit, source, and/or curate documents for print or the web.
- I use Microsoft and Adobe products as well as online cloud services such as Google Docs. Got a need? Just ask!
If you need someone with the ability to draw/design custom clipart or digital art, I’m your gal!
- I can create custom drawings/illustrations using Adobe Illustrator.
Editing for Print or Production
- Enlargement/creation of designs for printing on a banner or large sign
- Enlargement/creation of designs for printing on t-shirts
- Custom business cards
- Custom cardstock/letterheads/invitations
I am pretty nifty with Photoshop and can edit your photos within a day! Photo Editing costs $15 for the first photo, $8 for each additional photo.
- Remove and/or replace unsightly backgrounds or objects
- Touch up blemishes
- Combine two photos into one
- Change colors of a photo
- Add vignettes, filters, or other visually pleasing elements
- Enhance colors, adjust shadows/lighting, clarify/blur
- And more!